Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Case of the.... Heroes - Episode 4-14


I’ve said it before, and a fair argument could be made that the writers have already hammered this point home, but I really do love how HRG’s actions – no matter how despicable they may be – can always be attributed to his love for Claire. Look at all he had gone through this episode, from tracking this woman down to attaining Parkman’s assistance to infiltrating the Carnival – it was all done for Claire. And all the while, he tried to be a respectful, “normal” father by keeping his distance when she needed some space. I know a lot of people tire easily of Claire – and I’m sure HRG’s fan club has diminished somewhat – but these two will ALWAYS be the highlight of the series for me.

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/01/12/heroes-episode-4-14-review/



Twitter Button from twitbuttons.comShare/Bookmark


No comments: