Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Case of the.... 24 - Episode 8-21

I think it was Cole who said, “There are no good guys in this,” and I think that’s a pretty fair assessment of the turmoil leading to the finale. Since I was worried that the show would portray Jack as the rebellious hero, I quite enjoy that rather simplistic view. And like I said, it’s accurate. Over the past few weeks I’ve defended President Taylor’s stance. Or, at the very least, I said it’s no worse than Jack’s. But this past episode, with her sly remark to Logan about how she thought he was going to take care of the Jack situation, you could tell that she knew full well that Logan had planned to have Jack killed. Really, she’s crossed the point of no return.

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/05/13/24-episode-8-21-review/


No comments: