Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Case of the.... Smallville - Episode 9-20

So I had myself ready to watch Smallville Friday night so that I could actually have this review posted over the weekend and what happens? The episode is pre-empted for the baseball game. I am just not destined to have this thing shelled out in a reasonable amount of time. I know….excuses, excuses.

This past episode of Smallville continued an interesting trend that has appeared throughout this season that I’m beginning to take notice of. There have been several recent episodes in which a character brings Chloe’s dehumanization to light, resulting in her having a moment of reflection. But then by the next episode or so, she’s right back to where she was. I mean, there was the Absolute Justice special. The bed and breakfast episode. They need to have her deny these allegations (like she initially did with Clark when she would deflect his comments by reminding him how helpful her methods are), or she needs to begin to change her ways. And let’s be honest, after seeing the extreme measures it takes for her to even enter her home, I think she’s long passed the point of denial.

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/05/05/smallville-episode-9-20/


No comments: