Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dive Bar Shirt Club: Swallow at the Hollow


I received my third Dive Bar Shirt Club t-shirt, and it's my favorite one yet! First off, it's not within the tri-state area (where I reside), so it truly feels like something I wouldn't be able to get unless I exerted a lot of effort. Plus, I love the color scheme and design! It's just a really cool looking shirt. But, alas, it doesn't appear the bar has a website, so here's what the little mailer says:

They just don't make 'em like this anymore. Tattered wood paneled walls and chalkboard menus set the scene at this authentic watering hole. The place shows the years like we all do, with a little scuzziness here and there, but it will be forever young because the Loyola campus is nearby for better and worse. The regulars who have their favorite barstools don't take it too kindly when their space gets jammed by the Friday night college crowd. Oh well, such small prices for the comforts of perfectly grilled burger, the flattering effects of colored neon and the company of famous hometown birds.

Dive Bar Shirt Club: http://www.divebarshirtclub.com/Default.asp


No comments: