Saturday, June 22, 2013

[a case of the summer] 2013!

For the -- I think -- third year in a row, I'll be doing my [summer of excitement] series to keep things active on this blog during the summer months.  Like in past years, I'll keep some of the prior features while incorporating some new ones as well.  Since summer officially started yesterday, next week will be the first full week for each topic.  Here's what you have to look forward to (as well as a loose expectation of when it will be posted:

Trending Topics - As seen last year, this is just an opportunity for me to rant about any topic that's on my mind.  Maybe it'll be a review of a television show that I don't normally recap.  Maybe it'll be to complain about something going on in my life.  The sky's the limit!  To be posted Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
CLICK HERE TO READ LAST YEAR'S TRENDING TOPICS

Throwback Thursday - To steal from the popular trend that has taken over Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other forms of social media, this feature will have me reposting something from the past while offering my current insight on that topic.  To be posted Thursdays, obviously.

Summer of Excitement - This was one of the more difficult but enjoyable features of my [a case of the summer] series.  Frankly, at this stage of my life sometimes it's a lot of work to go out and find something fun to do.  Or it's simply that much easier to stay home and catch up on some rest.  I don't want that to happen, though.  So every week for the entire summer, I will make sure I do something that I either really enjoy, have never done before, or possibly scares me.  This is dubbed the Summer of Excitement.  To be posted Friday/Saturday/Sunday.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE SUMMER OF EXCITEMENT RECAP VIDEO

No comments: