Monday, April 26, 2010

A Case of the.... Smallville - Episodes 9-18 & 9-19

So for the second Smallville column in a row, I’ll be doing a review of the past two episodes. But this time it’s not completely my fault – for whatever reason my TiVo didn’t record “Upgrade,” and the CW website takes FOREVER to post their episodes online. So, to continue my sorrowful tale, I didn’t see last week’s episode until Thursday, and this week’s episode until Sunday.

I’ll try to do my best to do these weekly, as long as technology cooperates. Friday nights are just tough for me to watch “live,” and it’s not even because I’m necessarily doing something exciting. Friday evenings I tend to take care of a few things I couldn’t do during the week, so I may not even get home from work until close to the episode’s start time. And plus I don’t like beginning the episode unless I know I’ll be able to see the ending.

So there you are. That’s my story.

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/04/25/smallville-episodes-9-18-9-19-review/


No comments: