Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Two crushes, one stage

So this blog comes to you from the sunny Jersey shore! I did have a celebrity encounter, apparently, at the beginning of this week. My family and I were enjoying a happy hour at one of the bars right off the beach, and shortly after we arrived, this short guy wearing black shorts, a black shirt, and a black fedora gets up and leaves. Who was the mysterious man clad in black?


None other than Mr. Avril Lavigne, Deryck Whibley.


Anyway, while I didn't catch the 2008 Teen Choice Awards (and really, why would any 26 year old male?), I was excited to learn that two of my celebrity crushes -- Hayden Panettiere and my love, Rachel Bilson -- briefly shared the stage. And although it would have been incredibly awesome seeing Miss Bilson with another hottie, Kristin Kreuk (who was also up for the award), seeing my love with the Heroes beaut was pretty neat as well. Although I was a bit surprised to see that Hayden Panettiere is even littler than Rachel Bilson.

Now, my fine bloggers, help me find screencaps from the event!

No comments: