Friday, October 1, 2010

Well this is surreal

WWE.com has posted an interview with Mick Foley (ya' know, current TNA Superstar) about his upcoming autobiography, Countdown to Lockdown. This is pretty uncanny and unprecedented, I'd say. As I've said, I was a bit disappointed in Foley's third autobiography, but the pure joy I had reading the first two definitely earns him the benefit of the doubt here. Plus, I'd like to see what he has to say about his departure from WWE (another reason why this is so extraordinary -- Foley likely won't be all that complimentary of his former company). And I actually wanted to go to the local book signing tomorrow, but due to scheduling conflicts, I won't be able to. Anyway, be sure to give the interview a read:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/countdownwithfoleypage1



No comments: