Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top Ten Cases: Hottest Women on Television (2010-2011 TV Season)


Back in 2008 I created a video of the ten hottest girls on television (check it out, and you can also see how far I've come with my video making skills), and while I stand by that list, it was a bit of a cop out. Women like Rachel Bilson, Elisha Cuthbert, Kristin Kreuk, and Mila Kunis were included despite the fact that their shows had already been canceled, or they were no longer regulars on the shows the once appeared on. So I decided to revisit the list, but this time I tightened the criteria. Each woman needs to be a series regular on a television program that airs during the 2010-2011 television season. And in order to spare myself some sanity, I restricted myself to a certain age range. Many of the same names from my prior list appear, but you'll see some shuffling (including the greatest jump possible), mostly due to my tastes changing or my opinion of the show altering my opinion (and for that matter, 7-10 ranked the lowest because I don't watch the shows they're on). So, enjoy!




No comments: