Sunday, December 30, 2012

Barber Shop Window: Backyard Wrestling Champion


Well, I'm possibly addicted.  I recently received my fifth wrestling t-shirt and have already ordered two more.  It's these sales that are doing me in!  Like more than a couple of wrestling fans out there, my friends and I partook in the whole backyard wrestling scene.  And, of course, I was the world champion!  For those of you wondering, we used a replica of the ECW Championship as our World title, shown above with the featured t-shirt.

Anyway, a couple of months back Barbershop Window released a "Backyard Wrestling Champion" t-shirt for the low price of $12.99.  I was tempted to purchase it -- since I fit the requirements, after all -- but to be honest I didn't particularly like the color scheme (a brown t-shirt with yellow lettering) -- and the design/font was pretty plain.  When I ultimately decided to buy it, the shirt was moved to its overstock page and the price was raised to the usual $20, at which point I decided it wasn't worth it.  However, the shirt went back on sale for Cyber Monday (at about $15), so I decided to go for it then.  I still would've preferred a different color combo, but the shirt was just too damn fitting for me to pass up on!

To be honest, I didn't even follow how long the shirt took to arrive this go around.  It wasn't until I checked for the purpose of this post that I realized it took just short of a month (I ordered it on November 26, and it arrived on December 24).  However, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they made it a priority for everybody to get their shirts by Christmas, in case it was a gift (in my case, it wasn't).  However, Barbershop Window has outlined their delivery policy in a very detailed fashion, so I encourage you to give it a read:  http://barbershopwindow.com/shippingstructure.htm

Seems fair.  However, when your client base has made complaints about the ordering to arrival turnaround, two tweets every single day about not stressing out and smoking pot probably aren't very encouraging.  But, as I say every review, the shipping delays haven't discouraged me from ordering.  Like I said, I've already ordered two more.

Barbershop Window's website
Follow Barbershop Window on Twitter

No comments: