Tuesday, May 28, 2013

New [a case of the blog] t-shirt!

For the second time ever, I have a one-of-a-kind t-shirt (how's that for a strange sentence?)!!

If you recall, over the summer I had a "Keep Calm And Get On The Case" [a case of the blog] t-shirt made.  Well, I decided to get a second t-shirt made, this time with a more blog-inspired design (and partially inspired by the cool new CM Punk t-shirt).  Well, here it is:


First and foremost, it's on a ringer t-shirt.  I always knew I wanted to do this -- as I love that particular style -- even before Punk's shirt debuted.  The white/black seemed to go best with the design I had created.  Let me break it down.

At the center we have the classic "beard and sunglasses" logo, although altered slightly to appear more animated.  The background is intended to be Internet-inspired, with a world wide web-like image.


Along the border are the roses that appear in my graphic above (and for what it's worth, I used those BEFORE Punk's shirt came out!)  At the top and bottom of the border are the icons that also appear on the banner (which represent the topics typically discussed on this blog:  "television, movies, wrestling, and more").


And finally, at each corner of the frame appears the QR Code that leads you to the blog.


So, what do you think?

VIEW MORE PHOTOS OF THE SHIRT

No comments: