Saturday, July 26, 2008

Things are getting a little catty at Disney....

Geez, this is like the sequel to the ridiculous Hilary Duff/Lindsay Lohan/Aaron Carter love triangle. I guess the story is that Miley Cyrus used to date one of the Jonas Brothers, but they broke up, and now he's seeing Selena Gomez (who I had no idea even existed before I started checking Just Jared). And I guess Selena Gomez posted a YouTube video of her girlie shenanigans, only for Miley Cyrus to pretty harshly mock the video, verbatim. Give it a look see:



Is it me, or was this exceptionally mean spirited, especially when you consider how public it is? I mean, I know these girls are, what, 15 or something, but this came off as extremely childish and immature. The fact that Miley Cyrus and her friend (is she famous, too?) practically copied it word for word sends the message that this isn't a simple parody or imitation. They're just plain old making fun of them.

Listen, Miley, I know your pile of money is probably twice the size of my HOUSE, but petty crap like this isn't going to do you any favors. No ifs, ands, or buts, but she DEFINITELY came off as the bad guy.

But I did kinda laugh at EMO-MAZING!

No comments: