Sunday, March 8, 2009

(Fake) Green Day


So for the second year in a row, I decided to attend the St. Patrick's Day celebration (10 days early) in Hoboken. And, thankfully, this year I avoided any drunken verbal altercations. I'm not sure the same can be said about the others in my group.

I will say this, though: There are a whole lot of drunk jackasses that deserve a nice ass whoppin'. Typically drunk people are only annoying when you're sober. So when you're a drunk person annoying other drunk people, you must be something special. I took the train home, and while waiting in the train station, there was one idiot who kept yelling "WHOO!" at the top of his lungs. Yeah, that was fun. Then once we boarded the train, there was one d-bag who was calling everybody and everything a "bitch." What a class act.

Stumbling around and knocking stuff over is one thing. But when alcohol turns you into a complete asshole, maybe you should lay off the booze.

No comments: