Sunday, July 12, 2009

[a case of the summer] - The Brief Case


Just a quick note on the coming week. I'm going to be away Thursday to Sunday, with no access to Internet, so there will be no Top Ten Cases. Hey, that'll just give all of you an extra few days to catch up on the Best tag teams debate. And be sure to vote in the poll!


Photo location: Garden State Plaza

The McDonalds over at the Garden State Plaza has one of those life-sized plastic Ronald McDonald statues sitting on a bench. It's a bit ironic, I suppose, that the intention of these photos is to bring attention to my blog. Yet I'm very shy and covert when I actually take the pictures.

I pass by the mall every day on my way to work, so one morning I decided to drop in real quick for a photo op (and a McGriddle, of course). There were a few old timers there, and a couple of cleaning people, but other than that the place was pretty empty. Did get a few queer looks, though.

Incidentally, a few years ago on the night of my birthday, I came across one of these Ron McDon statues as my friends and I headed back to our car. Of course, I had to snap a drunken photo with him. Hey, we were even rockin' the same hairdo:





Bookmark and Share

No comments: