Monday, July 20, 2009

[a case of the summer] - Pet Peeves


I'm back from my long weekend with a new edition of Pet Peeves! Also, be sure to vote in my latest poll -- only a few days left! And please cross your fingers that it doesn't rain tomorrow. That is all. Enjoy:

1. The fact that my nephew squirms and cries whenever you attempt to clean his nose, but will happily wipe his nose on my dress shirt seconds later.

2. Clothing stores that refer to customers as "guests."

3. When coffee splatters on your white dress shirt when you fold over the lid tab.

4. When television characters tell other characters -- but not the audience -- how much they spent on something. Why are you hiding it from us (like when Jerry bought the expensive suede jacket on an early Seinfeld episode)?

And the fifth pet peeve comes courtesy of our friend Neal at Oblivious to Melody (see, somebody pays attention to my requests):

5. People who walk obliviously slow and diagonally down busy Manhattan streets.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: