Monday, October 19, 2009

Well that's an annoying headscratcher....

While I do strongly dislike Triple H, I'd like to think I'm level headed enough that I don't demonize him and blame him for every wrong decision. That being said, I really can't wrap my head around tonight's booking, where Triple H cleanly defeated John Cena, who's heading into Sunday's PPV match as the #1 Contender to the WWE Championship. One of two things happens: Either Cena loses Sunday, in which case he's leaving Raw, which means he lost his "last" match on that program. I know it's all fake, but Cena deserves better than that. He's carried the weight of the company on his shoulders for the past few years, and he's made astoundingly quick returns to rather severe injuries. If he's leaving the flagship show, I don't think it's unreasonable for him to go out beating one of the bigger stars (especially since he'd be jobbing at the PPV as well).

Or, he wins at Bragging Rights, and we're forced to sit through Triple H and John Cena again, and honestly, this circulation of John Cena, Randy Orton, and Triple H is pretty unbearable. And for that matter, if Cena's winning the title on Sunday, why have him lose it in the first place?

Anyway, check back this weekend for my Bragging Rights thoughts.



Bookmark and Share



A CASE OF THE BLOG VISITORS: PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO FILL OUT THIS QUICK SURVEY!!

No comments: