Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Case of the.... 24 - Episodes 8-1 & 8-2


Just remember, it’s not a purse, it’s a satchel!

So this season we once again get a new setting, this time New York City. I’ve been arguing for years that the show should move to the city, which I believe is far more suitable location for the terrorist attack premise. The whole Los Angeles thing always seemed a bit off to me. In all of paranoia and terror threats since 9/11, has there any been a substantial warning against LA? What exactly would they be attacking, anyway? The Hollywood sign? Having last season take place in DC was a step in the right direction, but I think the city is the place to be.

So if last year is any indication, the season doesn’t really pick up until the end of the second night of the two day premiere, so much of my comments will be saved for tomorrow night. Nonetheless, here are my initial thoughts to the season eight premiere of 24.

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/01/17/24-episodes-8-1-8-2-review/



Twitter Button from twitbuttons.comShare/Bookmark

No comments: