Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Case of the.... Heroes - Episode 4-16

So I have to admit that I was initially going to hold off on watching Heroes until Tuesday, but I follow Greg Grunberg on Twitter and he kept posting Tweets and Re-Tweets about how incredible the episode was and my curiosity got the best of me, so I decided to plop down at midnight and watch the episode. While it wasn’t bad, I think I would have preferred the extra hour of sleep.

Now, it’s important to me that I don’t give off the false impression that I no longer enjoy this show, because I do. Yes, it can be immensely frustrating, but I still care about a lot of the characters and I’d still like for the show to succeed. So let’s start off with some of the positives.

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/01/26/heroes-episode-4-16-review/




Twitter Button from twitbuttons.comShare/Bookmark

No comments: