Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Case of the.... Heroes - Episodes 4-12 & 4-13

This was a rather disheartening episode of Heroes for me. It didn’t really have anything to do with what happened during the episode, it was more about my enthusiasm – or lack thereof – going into it. Truth be told, I wasn’t even completely aware that a new episode was coming before I randomly saw a commercial late last week. And even as the episode approached, I didn’t really feel any level of excitement. Actually, I felt a bit inconvenienced, as I was more interested in watching the big night of wrestling.

And this does leave me saddened because Heroes is a show I legitimately would like to see flourish. There are a number of actors that I consider supremely talented or vastly underrated. And despite some shaky writing, I still find myself emotionally attached to several of the central characters. With that in mind, I hope my readers don’t misinterpret my criticisms and increasingly negative outlook. I certainly have not given up on this show. I’m still a devoted viewer, and I continue to hope that the series recaptures the acclaim it achieved in its infancy. So no, I don’t have a doom and gloom attitude regarding Heroes.

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/01/05/heroes-episodes-4-12-4-13-review/



Twitter Button from twitbuttons.comShare/Bookmark

No comments: