Friday, September 10, 2010

A Case of the.... The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2-1

Welcome to my first review of The Vampire Diaries. With 24 and Lost both calling it quits last season, leaving Smallville as my lone assignment, I thought I’d add this CW hit show to my line up. While season one got off to a slightly slow start, once it found its footing and the actors became comfortable with their characters, it quickly became one of my two favorite new shows of the season (the other being Modern Family). And it was actually one of the strongest finales of the year. Not to mention that I pegged Nina Dobrev as one of the hottest girls on television when she was a minor character on Degrassi.

Anyway, onto the premiere.

http://insidepulse.com/2010/09/10/the-vampire-diaries-episode-2-1-review/



No comments: