Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Beer Pong Championship Belt!!


So a while back, over on CollegeHumor.com, I found this Beer Pong Championship Belt made using the Spinner WWE Championship belt. I liked it so much, I decided to make my own (shown above). But I made some improvements: Instead of cutting out the beer logo from the six pack, I thought coasters (of which I have a rather large collection) would fit better. I also decided to glue a ping pong ball to the edge of the cup, as if it's moments away from going in.

Now, I just need somebody to arrange a beer pong tournament (used to have an annual one during my college days). I'd even make a second one so that both champions have their own. Anyway, check out all of the photos:

http://s653.photobucket.com/albums/uu256/acaseoftheblog/Beer%20Pong%20Championship%20Belt/


1 comment: