Sunday, April 3, 2011

At least we know one guy will have a new look....

http://vids2.wwe.com/11657/wrestlemania-xxvii-john-morrison


If you watch the video above, you'll see that John Morrison will be debuting a new look at WrestleMania. I actually don't have anything against the look, but in a strange way it makes him seem a lot more generic. His fur coat was unique. As it is, Undertaker, Edge, Miz, and a handful of others already come to the ring wearing leather trenchcoats. Additionally, how many Superstars do we see decked out in black and silver? Morrison's colorful wardrobe (admittedly, he's been sticking pretty close to silver and black lately) at least set him apart. I'll have to see how he looks in it, though. I may be pleasantly surprised. I just hope he doesn't ditch the sunglasses.

By the way, if Mysterio isn't wearing Green Lantern inspired attire, I wouldn't be surprised to see Kofi Kingston take that approach.

No comments: