Sunday, April 3, 2011

Prediction #1 Comes True!

Well, we already have one of my predictions coming true, as Kofi Kingston was just announced as Kozlov's replacement in the eight man tag match.


Regarding some of my other predictions - I'm not completely sold on Mysterio's attire. He does typically go with a (a) superhero motif or (b) a movie blockbuster. The Green Lantern seems to fit both of those categories, but it still doesn't seem like a good fit. Captain America seems like another possibility, though. The WCW connection is possible, but I actually think most people associate him more with WWE at this point than WCW, so that connection may be lost on the audience. What does everybody else think?

On the other hand, I could conceivably see CM Punk do something WCW-related. Sure, he doesn't have any relationship with the defunct organization, but he does have that pride in the sport's history. I could see him sporting the WCW colors, with "CM Punk" written in the classic WCW font. But my first guess is still a Nexus theme.

By the way, I could also see Michael Tarver returning to assist Punk, to rejoin the Nexus.

And incidentally, according to this photo album from last night, Edge is sporting a bit of a scruffy look. The sunglasses is going to be the hardest sell, though.

Enjoy the show tonight. I will be ordering it, and I will post a LIVE feed, but we're going to have family over for some family birthdays, so don't expect a minute-by-minute stream of conscience. For the first part, anyway.

No comments: