Sunday, April 8, 2012

I challenge you to a duel!

A few months ago I got an iPhone, and I've really just started to take advantage of the available apps and games. At the moment, the only two games I really play are Draw Something (my favorite) and Words With Friends.


Sooooooooo, if you any of you have an iPhone and play either of these games, feel free to challenge me! My username for both games is mbasilo.

Here's the caveat, though: I sometimes go days without playing. So no nudging me or asking me to hurry up and play. And I also occasionally suck at both. But other than that, feel free to throw me a challenge and let's have some fun. I also added a graphic on the sidebar of my blog with my username.

And hey, if there are any other recommendations, I'm always looking for suggestions.

No comments: