Thursday, April 26, 2012

My latest Internet obsession...

Sorry, but I won't be able to see The Vampire Diaries tonight, so you may have to wait an extra day or two for my review.  However, because I haven't updated the blog in a while, I thought I'd share with you my latest Internet obsession:



It's a tumblr blog with humorous GIFs for common situations.  Really funny stuff, and updated numerous times throughout the day.

Also, for what it's worth, I HATE the new Blogger interface.  It's sorta like Facebook or Twitter, where they have a very basic and easy to follow format, and replace it with something that's far too advanced for its own good.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  As far as I'm concerned, this "improvement" has a lot of bugs and drawbacks.  Thumbs down!

No comments: