Tuesday, November 13, 2012

31 Days in Pink

I had intended on posting this at the beginning of the month, but since I lost my Internet for a week due to Sandy, everything got kinda slowed up (I'm milking that excuse for everything I'm late with in my life), so I'm just releasing this now.  As you all likely know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which has become synonymous with wearing pink.  Many sports organizations have joined in on the craze, most famously the NFL and just recently the WWE.  I decided I would have fun with it as well, and so for 31 straight days I wore some article of pink.  Sometimes it was a shirt.  Other times a tie.  And on days I was feeling particularly sick of the color, just a silicon bracelet.

Of course, this was all tongue-in-cheek.  It means nothing if you don't do anything with the awareness.  As such, please be sure to visit this website.  And remember, this is important stuff for the other 11 months as well.

http://www.nbcam.org/

No comments: