Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Top Ten Cases: Hottest Women on Television (2012-2013 TV Season)


This is now my third installment of the "Hottest Women on Television" series -- and quite honestly, this might have been the toughest one yet.  My 2008 list was a bit of a cheat, as I included actresses from shows that weren't on any longer (The O.C. and That 70's Show), as well as actresses who no longer appeared on their respective series (24).  For my 2010-2011 list, I imposed a few restrictions -- such as that the woman has to be a regular actress (that is to say, in the opening credits) of a show that airs during that given season. I also set an unofficial age range.  This year, I fine tuned my rules even further by eliminating reality television shows.  Otherwise, I assure you that Angie from Survivor would've been on this list!

As you'll notice if you check out my two prior lists (links below), many of the same names appear year after year.  Although the rankings have changed (including the 2008 #10 person skyrocketing to #1 in my 2010-2011 list).  This is because my tastes may have changed.  Or I get exposed to that person more and thus find them more attractive.  I will say this, though:  Ranking #6 through #2 was extraordinarily difficult.  And I also eliminated two names that appeared in both of my prior lists, and were still eligible for this year's list.  Who were they?  Watch the video to find out!



2010-2011 Hottest Women List - 2008 Hottest Women List

No comments: