Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Deep in the heart of Texas!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that I'm heading to Texas tomorrow to visit one of my best friends growing up.  I'll be there until Sunday afternoon, so my review of The Vampire Diaries will be late (shocker).

I decided to take this trip as a little gift to myself for getting through another busy season at work.  This was particularly arduous, and it felt like I was one of the only people in my department who didn't get sick or anything, so I didn't take a single day off.  It's been rough!

Anyway, I'm excited for the trip, but I'm dreading the fact that I have to wake up at about 5 in the morning.  I've also been having some severe dry and inflammation issues with my eyes -- and my friend said the pollen is bad this time of year -- so I'm worried that my eyes might feel like death (I hate having to wear glasses).

I'm sure I'll be updating my Twitter over the next few days, but blog activity might be limited.  Have a great rest of the week, everybody!

No comments: