Saturday, October 19, 2013

Welcome to the world!


I know my blog activity has been sorta sparse lately (but I do have a lot planned), however I do have some exciting news.  As you may have noticed on my banner, there's a new birthstone graphic -- which means....there's a new addition to my family!  That's right, at about 3:00 in the morning, my sister gave birth to a girl (her third child, second daughter, and my third niece).  So please welcome to the world little Avery.

It's kinda funny, actually.  We all thought it would be a boy, and I was so convinced that I was actually a little shocked when I received the text from my mom in the middle of the night.  But hey, my other two nieces are beautiful so no complaints here.  And just like my first niece (Avery's cousin), she's got LOTS of hair!

No comments: