Sunday, February 23, 2014

LIVE The Walking Dead thoughts - Episode 4-11

Be sure to click below for my LIVE thoughts on this week's episode of The Walking Dead.  Obviously, spoilers are within.

Continue reading "LIVE The Walking Dead thoughts - Episode 4-11"....



10:01 - Like I said a few posts ago, all of these characters are very close to each other.  They all end up along the train tracks.  Another thrilling episode.  And, impressively, the most chilling moments didn't even involve the walkers.

9:56 - With all due respect....I feel like the ladies aren't really carrying their weight in this little hike of theirs.

9:34 - At the conclusion of last week's episode, I thought to myself that these characters are all pretty close to each other, and it made their eventual reunion all the more likely.  Well, now Glenn and Tara are over 3 hours away -- driving on an empty road -- from the rest of the group.

9:27 - Another fun thing about having the characters separated is that it's going to be so much fun seeing them reunited.  Imagine Rick and Carl when they see that Judith is alive.  How about when Maggie and Glenn find each other?  And Daryl and Carole?  And how will Rick react when he sees his (living) daughter in the hands of the woman he banished from the community?

9:20 - Interesting scene with Rick in the bedroom.  You very rarely see him so rattled and, dare I say, scared.

9:14 - I really love this Carl/Michone relationship.  I wasn't sure how I would feel about these character segmented episodes, where each episode would focus on a small group of characters, but I've really, really enjoyed them.  For one, we're getting mostly unique connections.  How often do we see Maggie and Sasha together?  Or Beth and Daryl?  And we're also seeing groups that are constantly evolving (Rick/Carl/Michone) and ones that have a great potential for conflict (Tyrese/Carole).  Lots of fun stuff could happen.

9:06 - It's nice to see Carl and Michone happy and laughing.  Even if it's just for a brief moment.

9:00 - I know it's been a while since I've done this, but I'm back for another week of some LIVE thoughts on tonight's episode of The Walking Dead.  As usual, same rules apply:  No spoilers beyond anything that happens in tonight's episode.  And I don't read the comics, so please no comments on who some of these people are.

No comments: