Friday, February 12, 2010

Basically BFF's now....

So a while back I had discussed my mission to get a celebrity -- whatever "grade" level they might be -- to respond to one of my messages on Twitter. Well, WWE Magazine was the first to give me some much appreciated attention....and they're now the second, as well.

Earlier today WWE Magazine asked us to guess which Superstar would be gracing the cover of their March issue. I rather snarkily guessed John Cena, Triple H, Batista, Rey Mysterio, or Undertaker, asking "has anybody else ever been on the cover?" This was a direct "shot" at the fact that, since taking its much improved "men's magazine" direction, the same main eventers have been featured on the cover.

Well I guess I hit a little close to home, because this was their response:



Click here to view full size

The irony, of course, is that they're using a John Cena cover as their icon, and a Rey Mysterio cover as their background. But oh well.

For what it's worth, WWE Magazine is truly one of the most entertaining publications out there, and it receives my highest recommendation. I hope they realize I was just having a little fun at their expense.



Twitter Button from twitbuttons.comShare/Bookmark

No comments: