Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Inside Pulse TV's Top 15 Shows of 2009

Inside Pulse TV conducted another "Best of" list that I participated in (bumped from writing about the #1 show to #12 -- should my ego be bruised???) Be sure to give it a read:

It’s February 3, 2010, so you know what that means? Another “Best Of” List. No, not best of January 2010. Lets go back to 2009. Better late than never. It’s time to talk about “Inside Pulse TV’s Top 15 Shows of 2009″.

Once again I asked all the Inside Pulse TV staff members to give me their “Top 10 Shows of the 2009″. Any show that aired new episodes during 2009 were eligible to be on their lists. All channels and genres were eligible as well. I got close to 20 lists with each writer not knowing what shows the other writers considered to be the best. After getting these lists, I assigned each show on each writer’s lists a point value from 1-10. The #1 show on each list was given 10 points. The #2 show was given 9 points. #3 got 8 and this continued to the #10 shows each getting 1 point. Once I added up the numbers, there was clearly a major line between the “best” and the “rest”. However, the line was between the Top 10 and the rest, it was more like the Top 15. So I made an executive decision and decided to create “Inside Pulse TV’s Top 15 Shows of the Decade” list instead of a top ten list.

http://tv.insidepulse.com/2010/02/03/inside-pulse-tvs-top-15-shows-of-2009/



Twitter Button from twitbuttons.comShare/Bookmark

No comments: