Monday, June 28, 2010

Top Ten Cases: Favorite Lost Finale Scenes - Introduction


Starting tomorrow, I'll be posting my top ten favorite scenes from the Lost finale. Now, to warn you, while the past month or so has afforded me some perspective, which has altered the ranking of certain scenes, there IS a strong -- STRONG -- bias towards the various "Remembering" moments. And honestly, I think that's a fair enough prejudice. After all, those scenes were emotionally powerful, and reminded us of significant moments from each character's past. Plus, many of those scenes brought closure to relationships that were cut short or unresolved. For what it's worth, I did try to go easy on the Jack/Kate love.

I will be posting one scene a day, every day, for the next ten days. Here's the schedule:

#10 - Tuesday, June 29
#9 - Wednesday, June 30
#8 - Thursday, July 1
#7 - Friday, July 2
#6 - Saturday, July 3
#5 - Sunday, July 4
#4 - Monday, July 5
#3 - Tuesday, July 6
#2 - Wednesday, July 7
#1 - Thursday, July 8



No comments: