Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Gone til Sunday

Well, loyal readers (reader?), I'm off to SoCar (that's South Carolina to you squares) until Sunday, so you've all got a reprieve from my next rant. One of my best friends from high school is getting married, and your friendly neighborhood blogger will be acting as best man (well, co-best man to be technical). The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and a lot of fun stuff is planned, so I'm really psyched for what is sure to be a great trip.

May I just note, though, how much I hate packing. It's not so much that it takes time, and that you have to fit everything into a suitcase, it's just that -- no matter what -- I ALWAYS feel like I'm forgetting something. And it's not even that I have any reason to think this. I don't recall ever taking a trip and arriving at my destination only to realize that I forgot to pack underwear or something.

Making matters worse is that I really don't have to bring much at all. I'm picking up my tux there, so Saturday's attire is handled. I don't really have to worry about an outfit for Sunday, because I leave early that afternoon. That really just leaves Thursday and Friday. So with so little packed, I REALLY feel like something is missing.

Anyway, when I get back, I'll be sure to write up a commentary on last week's INCREDIBLE Smallville episode. If I have time to, I might be able to do it tonight. Then hopefully sometime in my absence, Inside Pulse will get around to posting it. Anyway, be back Sunday!

No comments: