Thursday, April 17, 2008

I failed to try...


So after coming (relatively) oh-so-close to fulfilling my new year's resolution yesterday evening, yet another opportunity came onto my lap today. Yes, once again, Little Miss Bilson was filming her segment in "New York, I Love You" (sans the blond wig) except this time, I got the friggin' ADDRESS that she's filming at. Not the general area, the actual SPOT.

Yet I couldn't take advantage. Alas, I had work....and even though I did manage to sneak out a half hour or so early, according to radio reports, traffic was an absolute MAD HOUSE because the Pope is in town. The drawbacks of living just outside the city, opposed to the city itself.

So, despite all those times that I've asked God for assistance in allowing me to meet my beautiful and beloved, he sends his messenger boy to act as my greatest obstacle.

In order to actually make this thing happen, here's hoping that within the the next 8 months, she either returns to New York City, or I get myself to LA.

No comments: