Sunday, September 21, 2008

My prediction skills.....not so much the great

So today (September 21st) is my sister's actual due date. And with about ten minutes officially left in the day, I'm still not an uncle.

At the beginning of last week I made two bold predictions: That the baby would come that week, and that it would be a boy. Clearly one of those guesses didn't come to fruition. The second remains to be seen.

So where do we go from here? Basically, I hope the baby comes any day other than Wednesday (when I have to go to a dinner event hosted by my father) or Friday (when I am having a birthday celebration in the city). Unfortunately, if she doesn't have the baby Friday they're inducing her, which could jeopardize my plans.

So lets hope that this baby -- who clearly is in no rush to make his or her grand debut -- comes at the beginning of this week. Hopefully as early as Monday.

Still think it'll be a boy, though.

No comments: