Monday, September 15, 2008

An uncle by week's end?

For those of you that know me, you're likely well aware that my sister is pregnant. Very pregnant. While her due date isn't until September 21st (one week before my birthday!), I'm going to make the bold prediction that by the end of the week, I'll be an uncle. For the first time!

You know what? I'll go one step further and make an additional prediction and say it'll be a boy.

Will either -- or both -- of my guesses be correct? I suppose we'll find out by the end of the week!

2 comments:

Javier Rivera said...

So... Have you developed psychic powers now??? Be careful, because Sylar might come after you!! In all seriousness, congratulations in advance to your sister and to you and your family.

Matt Basilo said...

Thanks for your well wishes. I guess I'll find out by the end of the week whether I should be ducking Sylar...