Sunday, August 2, 2009

[a case of the summer] - The Brief Case



Photo location: Bergenfield, NJ

There's one particular railroad track that goes across, like, all of Bergen County and beyond. And it's a really, really slow train. It's extremely long and moves at a snail's pace. If you're unfortunate enough to catch it, you're talking about a 10 minute wait.

Well, tragically, one day I was heading home from work and not only did I get blocked by this train....but it wasn't even moving! That's right -- for some reason, the train was completely stopped. And like I said, this thing is LONG. I had to drive through three towns before I could get to the other side so that I could get home.

But anyway, during my journey, I did take advantage of a rare opportunity. With the briefcase in my backseat, I parked on the street, got up real close to the stalled train (safe!) and snapped a photo. Of course, it was dark, so it didn't come out great. But the point was made.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: