Friday, August 28, 2009

Unfavorable odds heading into A.C.

So I'm heading to Atlantic City tonight for a friend's bachelor party, and wouldn't you know, just yesterday something happens to me that shows that the odds/numbers are not on my side. See this blog entry for the backstory regarding this exclusive video:



Also, I'm planning on doing a Top Ten Cases ranking the best comic book character portrayals in movies and television. However, I'm having a bit of trouble flling up all ten slots. I'm really looking for instances in which the actor BECOMES the character. Would you guys mind e-mailing me your suggestions? And don't even bother mentioning Heath Ledger -- he's obviously on the list already. I suppose I'm more looking for examples I would have missed.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: