Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A Case of the.... Heroes - Episode 4-3

I forgot to mention this last week, but somebody should really inform Peter that there are plenty of Legal Seafood chains in New Jersey. So instead of needlessly running over two hundred miles, he really could have just taken a scenic twenty minute drive. But hey, who am I to judge?


I seem to remember saying this last season, but by the end of the year the method was a distant memory, but I do appreciate the fact that the writers are not forcing every single character to be in every single episode. For example, this week we didn’t see Hiro, Ando, Nathan, or Tracy, who all played a pretty significant role in the premiere. Likewise, we’re yet to see Mohinder (and thank goodness for that!) This episode was about three things: Claire’s growth and HRG’s acceptance of that independence, Parkman’s descent, and the manipulation of Peter. The characters that didn’t fit into that story simply didn’t appear. And that’s how it should be.



Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

2yyiam said...

Totally unrelated, but how about reviewing the new show Flash Forward which I believe airs on ABC in the US?

The first show premiered here in the UK on Monday and it was very impressive - a bit Lost-esque - I'm surprised it's not being reviewed as far as I can see...

Matt Basilo said...

I'm very intrigued by the series, but haven't had an opportunity to watch the premiere yet (perhaps I'll have a chance tonight). More than likely, I'll be discussing it on the blog, rather than formally reviewing it on Inside Pulse.

2yyiam said...

Cool, look forward to it, it can be the replacement for Prison Break in this years line-up.

Although, I must add I am debating whether to stick with Heroes, last season was disappointing and although you did manage to keep a positive outlook in your reviews, there was just to much repetitiveness.
Besides, it doesn't start here in the UK until January and by that time Lost and 24 would've started. Might just drop it.