Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Proposition 9/28


I know Wednesdays are typically the "Video of the Week" day, but the season finale I have filmed is over the allotted 10 minute mark, so I'm going to need a bit more time to trim it down. But expect it before the end of the week.

Anyway, in case people here haven't been watching my videos, let me reiterate a birthday idea I have. As many of you know, I collect the Kidrobot Futurama and Simpsons figurines. The ones I already own are shown above. Anyway, these figures come in "blind boxes," which means that you don't know which character you're getting when you make the purchase (each character has different odds).

My proposition is simple: If you'd like to get me a gift for my birthday (the 28th of this month), why not spend $8 or $9 on one of these items? The Futurama ones are $9, and the Simpsons ones are $8. And here's the kicker -- if I already own the character you bought me, I'll give you the option of keeping it! And if you don't want it, I'll find somebody else who does! So, potentially, you're really just buying yourself a gift.

For what it's worth, I'd really like to get the Robot Devil, Zoidberg, Mr. Burns, and Duff Man.

These items can be found at Urban Outfitters, MetroPark, or just order them from the Kidrobot website:

http://www.kidrobot.com/category.cfm/kidrobot/toys-minifigures

E-mail me if you need mailing address information. Just consider it -- it's a relatively small investment.



Bookmark and Share

No comments: