Saturday, August 27, 2011

Natural Disaster #2 for the Week

As I noted on my Facebook page earlier this week, I feel like the villain in a disaster movie, constantly assuring people (in a rather headstrong fashion) that everything is going to be okay and that there's nothing to worry about, despite the urgent warnings from far more qualified individuals. I still think this storm will be nothing compared to what they're predicting (in my area anyway), but nonetheless I know that many of my readers live in the tri-state area (as do I), so I urge everybody to be safe and careful this weekend. I know people that have been evacuated from New York City, Hoboken, and the beach, so they clearly anticipate something major.


Please check out http://72hours.org/ to ensure that you are properly prepared! Be safe :)

No comments: