Thursday, August 25, 2011

REPOST: My interview with Patrick Flueger - September 12, 2005


I thought it might be fun to repost the interviews I did a few years ago with several cast members of The 4400. And now that the show has been canceled, I guess I can be a little more open about my experience with each person. My first opportunity was with Patrick Flueger, who played Shawn Farrell, and I was pretty excited. In addition to it being my first celebrity interview, he was also one of my favorite characters. And to my delight, he actually ended up being a really cool, laid back guy. He was really relaxed and down to earth, which certainly helped me out a lot. The one thing that went wrong was that my recorder stopped working mid-interview, which meant I had to write down what he was saying. That took some of the enjoyment away, because I was suddenly really stressed. Thankfully, he handled the mishap with understanding and class. Here's to continued success, Patrick was a talented guy on the show. Enjoy the interview:


No comments: