Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Troubling Matt Hardy Message

The following video, titled "GOODBYE," was posted on Matt Hardy's YouTube page. I don't think it's entirely appropriate to embed a guy's suicide message on my blog, so I'll just include the link. But here's what it says:


"Goodbye, World....
My time here is
Almost complete....
I only have a few
Hours & minutes....
I loved you all....
Regardless of how
You felt about me....
I'll miss you all....

September 23, 1974 -
August 31, 2011"


Listen, I've certainly been critical of Matt Hardy. Probably more than most people. But nobody wants to see him take his own life. I sincerely hope that if he is suicidal, that somebody can reach out to him and stop him before he does anything. I really don't want to be posting about his death tomorrow.

God look after you, Matt.

No comments: