Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Top Ten Cases: WWE 2012 Year-End Awards - Introduction


It's January 15th which means we're halfway through the first month of the new year -- so this seems as good a time as any to kick off this yearly installment of Top Ten Cases.  I'll be posting my pick and your pick for each of the year-end categories I asked you to vote on over the next 10 days.

I owe a big "thank you" to Mr. Scott Keith, who was kind enough to post a link to my survey on his blog.  As a result, an astounding 263 people voted -- such an overwhelming amount that I can actually only analyze the first 100 votes under my "basics" account.  And unfortunately, I'm not willing to spend $17 to upgrade in order to view those other 163 votes.  So we're going to have to assume that those first 100 are a fair representation of the whole group.  But a genuine thank you for all those that participated.

So anyway, check back tomorrow as I post reveal the Superstar of the Year.  And trust me, you'll be surprised!  No....no you won't.

No comments: