Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My New Year's resolution isn't going too well so far...

So one of my few New Year's resolutions is to meet and take a photo with Rachel Bilson, the lovely and talented actress that I am constantly fawning over. With her movie Jumper coming out this week, I figured she'd maybe be appearing on Letterman, especially since he's the only talk show host that SAG members will appear on. With my close proximity to New York City, I thought I may accomplish this great feat just two months into 2008.

To my disappointment, she was not appearing on that show. She was on Live with Regis & Kelly, but damned if I'm waking up at 7 or 8 in the morning. So, alas, I felt I missed my opportunity.

That is, until I find out she appeared on TRL. TR-F'N-L. The most deplorable music television (and I mean the genre, not the network. Well, I guess the network too) program in existence. ::Sigh:: And thus, my mission continues, with likely my best opportunity now out the window....

And to anybody who thinks this Bilson infatuation is creepy, just consider My Date with Drew, a documentary about an average Joe who made a film solely about attempting to get a date with Drew Barrymore (Spoiler: He succeeds!) And I'm not even aiming for a date, just a nice little photograph.

In some non-Rachel Bilson related news, the incredibly talented Grant Gould has recently given me permission to use some of his artwork on my site (which was very generous) so please check out his website, which now appears in my "Links List." There's some awesome work on there, and it's definitely worth checking out.

http://grantgould.com/

No comments: