Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Case of the Mondays: TV Round Up!

A Case of the.... 24 - Episode 7-19:

While I love watching Jack make observations that the typical agent misses, I can’t help but wonder how absolutely inept everybody else in the FBI is. I mean, noticing that Tony and Larry were shot with two different guns seems pretty basic. And the same can be said about checking the location of the agent who claims to be tracking the terrorist. I know we’re privy to knowledge that the characters are not – and thus it’s say to say “why aren’t you doing this?” – but these two examples definitely fall into the realm of basic protocol. I mean, that bullet thing was pretty inexcusable.

http://primetimepulse.com/2009/04/21/24-episode-7-19-review/

A Case of the.... Heroes - Episode 3-24:

So this was a very Sylar-heavy episode. And while this has the potential to be a good thing, the problem with Sylar is that he’s been so inconsistent and uneven that I find it difficult – perhaps even impossible – to become emotionally invested in his plights and inner turmoil. I can’t even wrap my head around some of the inconceivable actions and decisions he made last volume. Angela manipulated him into becoming a “hero” because of his well-established mommy issues. Fair enough. But then, like, two episodes later he disregards her and decides to side with fake papa Arthur, who somehow, someway knew that Angela was lying to Sylar about being his real parents.

http://primetimepulse.com/2009/04/21/heroes-episode-3-24-review/

No comments: