Friday, April 10, 2009

Family movies

It's been a while since I've updated the Youtube page (remember that?), so here are some new additions!

Last Wednesday was my dad's 60th birthday, and to commemorate the occasion I made him a video that he has creatively titled "Zero to Sixty" (it took me a few days before it hit me that that's a car reference). It's a tad on the line side (17 minutes), but give it a look-see. Hey, you'll even see a young ME (circa second grade) on the Today Show (it's a Facebook video, so let me know if there are any problems viewing it):




And a while back I posted a ghetto version of my nephew Ryan's birth announcement on CNBC, so here's the REAL footage:




Oh, and for what it's worth, I regularly update my "Favorites" section on my Youtube page, so be sure to keep checking that out for some fun videos.

No comments: