Friday, April 24, 2009

A Case of the.... Smallville - Episode 8-19

While this was essentially a filler episode, I actually quite enjoyed it once it found its groove. And I have to admit, I was slightly concerned when I saw the previews. I mean, I wasn’t all too eager seeing Clark’s love interest masquerading as a superhero so soon after that Lana debacle. But once it became clear that this wasn’t a legitimate attempt to make Lois into a hero, that worry was gone. And once it became obvious that this episode was REALLY intended to make Clark realize that Lois provides everything that Lana had lacked (at least, that’s how I saw it), I started getting really into it.

2 comments:

2yyiam said...

Once again there is an error with your episode numbers. Last nights episode was number 19. 18 aired a few weeks ago and you never reviewed it - did it not air?

Perhaps it would be better if you review with the episode titles as well as the numbers. Episode 18 was called Eternal, episode 19 (last night) was Stiletto. Just a suggestion.

Good reviews as always.

Matt Basilo said...

I did write a review for Eternal, but for one reason or another I didn't post it on my blog (don't remember why). I typically use my blog as the record for which episode number to use, and with that episode not posted, I mistakenly indicated that this episode was 8-18. I'll change that. And here's the review for the REAL 8-18:

http://primetimepulse.com/2009/04/03/smallville-episode-8-18-review/