Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Case of the.... 24 - Episode 7-21

While I really enjoyed Heroes this season, I have to admit that I’m a bit relieved to see it go. Every Monday I’d typically watch Raw live, and would then watch 24 and Heroes back to back. If I was motivated enough, I’d then write my review for each before getting to bed around 2 in the morning. And that was after a long day of work, with another long day ahead of me. With Heroes out of the way, I can now try to get to bed at a human hour.


Anyway, it’s somewhat hard to believe that there’s only three hours left of this show. This means, if history is any indicator, that there are only two weeks left (one hour-long episode, and a two hour finale). I guess that means I’ll actually get a solid night’s sleep by the end of the month. Nevertheless, things are starting to come together, giving us a sense of how they’re going to close things out.

No comments: